'My cheating husband spent £1,500 on a sugar baby, I discovered the truth after his death'

 A woman was left "traumatized" after discovering her cheating husband spent thousands of dollars on sugar babies during their relationship. She explained that she only found out the truth about her husband's secret  life after his death  and "in a state of sadness and anger". 



Although she always wanted to be in a non-monogamous (ENM) relationship, where one partner accepted having an affair and had multiple relationships, her husband made her feel uncomfortable. 


She also said that her husband abused her during their relationship, but she decided to stay with him. "She gave him $1,500 since November," he said on Reddit. I asked him on Facebook and  he told me he was single. 

"The problem is I don't believe he's the first. We have separate checking accounts and that's what we like. I don't care if he has a lot of people. What I'm worried about is the money and betrayal." I. We talked about non-monogamy, and honestly I haven't been happy in years. 


"He teased me about wanting to join ENM. I just wanted to think of something good." Looking for help, he asked Reddit users how best to handle the situation  and emotions that arise. One user said: "I'm sorry you got hurt, but it looks like the world has helped you. I hope you find peace and happiness." 


Another user added: 'I'm so sorry for the loss of your loved one. To the evil outsiders who are harming you, stay away from the filth. Treat yourself better. " A third user said: "$1500 since November? It seems that he has also despised the sweet baby. It's never too late to start living your life the way you want to."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post